User avatar

kat13254

kat13254

  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo "She hates me as father has always treated me better.."

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo Eris leaves, and Loki follows her, and I'm left alone with Juve. I smirk and put on the sad eyes. "She hates me. All I want to do is ...

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo "But the boys here are so d..." I purr out, catching my tongue before I upset Eris anymore.

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo "So sister will you allow me to stay here with you?"

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo "Eris darling I cannot leave. But I will not try to force you to come back. I understand your hesitancy. I was told I cannot return home without you, ...

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo "Mmhm, our parents were never kind with Eris."

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo "I'm not going to force you, I'm just telling you his request, but I am required to stay here until you return home."

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo "Loki, I'm glad you're okay..." I sigh of relief. "Eris father demands you return home."

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo "Ah of course your majesty. I don't mean to interrupt."

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo "Hello your majesty," I bow respectfully, "I am Enyo. Eris' sister. She holds anger over me and I just came here to make sure she is okay."

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo "How dare you blame me sis, I would never do something like this," I fake tear up hiding behind my hands, hiding a smirk "Where is the Queen of ...

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo I will the wall in front of Loki to crumble. I do not like being ignored. "Oh no! Lokil!" I run after him acting concerned.

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo "Hmm, good to hear. That's all a big sister would want to hear. Now to introduce myself I am Enyo. Goddess of War, although I hate that title. I ...

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo I use the shadows to cloak me, appearing directly beside Loki. I grab his hand. "Now tell me darling boy, my sister. What has she been up to."

    May 3, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    Sofia "And good morning to you, gorgeous." The man who walked up beside be says. Timidly I turn and smile. "Hi, you are?" I say kindly, a hint of fear ...

    May 3, 2018


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn