User avatar

kat13254

kat13254

  • OOC Archive Re: The Selection DT

    Me and my friend turn everything into magic. We turned a dance game into magic. :? We are pretty immature for our age when it comes to roleplaying. Everything else ...

    Dec 27, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Selection

    Scarlet My first friend, wow. I never thought I would have one. "Um... Sure." "Alright, so, what do you find fun," she asks, sounding interested. "Um... I don't know. I've ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Selection DT

    I've been reading it the whole time.

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Selection

    I'm just trying to catch up. Scarlet Walking towards the plane was horrible. I hated attention. I may be a model but I hate the attention. I also don't like ...

    Dec 18, 2013


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate