User avatar

kat13254

kat13254

  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Don't worry about it my dude(or chick if you prefer that) I have diagnosed multiple personality disorder.

    May 8, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    I'm two months older than bf, mines may 1st and his is July 12th, so he's wanting to abuse the fact I have a licence now. I've been with him ...

    May 8, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Lmao my bf is just salty at my writing addiction. Tbh I've never watched a avengers movie, or Thor movies or anything.

    May 8, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Just to continue on my last thought, I'm on my schools spirit team, we call ourselves gotcha team and I'm sad

    May 8, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    My schools spirit team is just finishing up up our last rally of the year

    May 8, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Guys I'm allowed to drive!!!

    May 8, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Freya "Yes yes darling, I just got a little lost. Some lovely maid assisted me in finding my way back."

    May 7, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Freya I wander out into the main hall. "Sorry, I got lost." I laugh it off, trying to make light of it.

    May 7, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    "Ah I'm so sorry!" The maid walks into the room containing Loki and Eris. "I'm so sorry. I uh.. Didn't know anyone was in here? May I get you anything?"

    May 7, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    4 shots of vodka, 5 coolers, 5/6 shots of jack, and I have a low alcohol tolerence lol

    May 7, 2018
  • Archive Re: Asgard

    Enyo "Hm, you wish to speak to me?"

    May 7, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    Yeah I had a tab bit too much to drink, let's just say I fell on the floor and couldn't get up without being pulled xD, and I fell on ...

    May 7, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Asgard[DT]

    I think i translated the post xd

    May 7, 2018
  • Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York

    Sofia I try to push Math out of my mind, and focus on Avery. "You're handsome aren'tcha?" I brush my hair out of my face, twirling a small piece. I'm ...

    May 5, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: What Happens in New York, Stays in New York DT

    I apologize for my drunk post. I'll fix it once I'm not hungover

    May 5, 2018


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus