Random avatar

kasimkaey

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new.

    Welcome to YWS (Young Writer's Society) Annii - I have to tell you, your choice of avatar is pretty much fantastic. PIKACHU. Well, it's not really compulsory to like Tim ...

    Aug 30, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined....

    @Arah, thanks for the warm welcome! It's been a while but I think I've managed to get a good grip off this website and how it works. I actually have ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined....

    @Calligraphy. Thank you for that link, I'm just going to go over there and check it out. Everyone on this site is so nice! Man, I wish some of my ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined....

    Right, so I've written a book, like probably all the people on here have. But I sent it to a total of 15 agents, and have got a crushing no ...

    Nov 14, 2011


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber