Random avatar

kasimkaey

  • Writers Corner Re: .

    .

    Sep 17, 2012
  • Research Re: Outline verses Freewrite?

    I had this problem for quite a while. I kind of do a little of both - for my recent novel, I outline and then I kind of veered away ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Two years in.

    It sounds like you have everything planned really. In fact, the only piece of information I didn't get from what you posted was what the books are actually about... I ...

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Finally starting something new.

    This is just my opinion but don't you think this has been done before? Like a lot? I personally know a friend who reads these types of books and she's ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: How do people feel about 'bad' endings...

    Not 'bad' endings in that they're not well written endings, but endings in which the evil people actually win? I've noticed that books, films, tv shows, practically anything worth watching ...

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Male readers needed...

    The subject title says it all, I think. I need male readers to become beta readers for my book because I really know no males who like to read. Okay, ...

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Will Review For Food Re: Review Trading Center

    Done,

    Jan 7, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Editing

    So I finished my book in June 2011, started in December 2010 - didn't take long at all. Googled editing and most websites said to wait at least 6 months ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Character deaths

    It depends on the story you've written? Obviously, if it's some blood and guts story where a character dies in each scene (like the film Immortals), then there's really no ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: working on my biggest Project ever! D:

    So it's basically six against seven, the seven go around ruining people's lives for fun but it seems that it's almost planned for them, leading to something bigger? and the ...

    Jan 1, 2012


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf