Random avatar

kasimkaey

  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    void

    Feb 9, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    Where is Google Chrome :O what is this.

    May 24, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you like to write?

    I'd like to say I have something weird and amazing that I do that I can't tell you about for fear that you'll steal the idea from me *looks around ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: books...

    I don't know if I'm posting this in the right area but one of the mods can move it if they wish to do so. I've been writing since I ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Effects of Partitioning A Hard drive

    I have some knowledge in this because I dualbooted Windows 7 and Ubuntu a while back... To your first question, no, no it doesn't. In the slightest. You get the ...

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What movies are you most looking forward to this year?

    The Dark Knight Rises - it's going to be epic. Chronicle (already seen it and I feel like it's raised the bar for every other film to come out) The ...

    Feb 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?

    Those pictures are taken out of context. If I showed you a photo of Bella when she's practically dead from the fourth film and a photo of Hermione in the ...

    Jan 15, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?

    Harry Potter or Twilight. This is honestly my life's work! Right, so Harry Potter is a seven book/eight film series that consists of Harry and his two best friends, Hermione ...

    Jan 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What *should* you be doing?

    I should be revising. And revising. And maybe writing a little. And revising some more *SIGH*

    Jan 8, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: definitely need to get more clever people in my life

    As the subject suggests, I need more clever people in my life. The people in it right now consist of two groups; the 'so dumb they'd be cleverer as zombies' ...

    Jan 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Whoa, why am I seeing ads?

    The subject title says it all. Why are there ads at the top of this website? :(

    Jan 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Beauty or Brains?

    Agreed with the comment about what scale we're using. I'm a 17 year old male and I do not think those airhead blondes who walk around half naked are beautiful. ...

    Jan 1, 2012


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson