Random avatar

kasimkaey

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Family of Sinners Part 1

    I started reading and got so confused, I didn't understand what was going on or what was happening. And then the full moon confused me even more, who was behind ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Power Within-Chapter 3

    As I was reading this, I spotted quite a few grammar mistakes but I didn't see them to be the immediate problem - the dialogue was. It sounds forced, almost ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Revil

    Prologue Even the moon, in all its power, couldn’t force its light through the clouds that stormed their way across the sky. The streetlamps flickered miserably, their light bulbs nearing ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hell's Forest: Chapter One: Dracula

    The name freaked me out. That is the first thing I have to say. At first, I was thinking 'why would Hell need a forest?' And then other sinister thoughts ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Revil - Prologue

    Even the moon, in all its power, couldn’t force its light through the clouds that stormed their way across the sky. The streetlamps flickered miserably, their light bulbs nearing the ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Immortal Enigma -Chapter 1

    This captivated my attention beyond a doubt. At first, I was asking myself who the person was at the start. It sounds like a girl but I could have been ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Identity

    i•den•ti•ty - The collective aspect of the set of characteristics by which a thing is definitively recognisable or known. He stood amongst a crowd of people, his eyes focussed on ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined....

    @Calligraphy. Thank you for that link, I'm just going to go over there and check it out. Everyone on this site is so nice! Man, I wish some of my ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined....

    Right, so I've written a book, like probably all the people on here have. But I sent it to a total of 15 agents, and have got a crushing no ...

    Nov 14, 2011


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe