Random avatar

kasimkaey

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Revil - Chapters 5-11

    Chapter 5 They’ve given me a journal to keep but the entire book only consists of these next seven days. I don’t understand anything anymore. My entire beliefs have been ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sovereign - Part One - Chapter One

    I normally hate reading first person novels but, because this was posted in Fantasy Novels, I thought I'd give it a go and wow am I glad I did. This ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Revil - Chapter Four

    He woke with a gasp, his hand stretched out over his heart. He could feel it beating, furiously pumping the blood around his body in an effort to keep him ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: TITLE COMING SOON - Chapter 2 Part 2

    Before I say anything else, I guess I should tell you that I haven't even read the other parts to your story so this is me only commenting on this ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spark chapter one, part one

    I think the first word that came to mind when I read the first bit was 'cliche *yawn*' but I was proven wrong as I read on. At first, I ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined....

    @Arah, thanks for the warm welcome! It's been a while but I think I've managed to get a good grip off this website and how it works. I actually have ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Help me help you. Request a review! (closed, for now)

    You're doing reviews for food - AWESOME. Dude, totally check out the novel I'm writing ATM (up to chapter three already WOOP). Sorry I can't link it, the iPod can ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Revil - Chapter 3

    The plane landed at precisely 08.02 am on the 12th of March 2010. The day after Bug’s life had taken a considerable turn for the worse. Although, in the country ...

    Nov 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Regrets

    I thought this was pretty emotional and, seeing as how I hate anything emotional, I was surprised that I found myself wanting to read on, albeit only a little. The ...

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fleirzon: Part two

    Okay, so I'm not going to do an intensive review (as there's been one done above me and I agree with every point), I do have some points to make. ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Revil - Chapter 2

    The events of the night before rolling around inside his mind, Bug groaned and twisted around in his bed for the hundredth time. His covers now wrapped him from his ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part One: Fleirzon

    This was good, it intrigued me and I don't really get intrigued much. I have a few qualms though: My first one is the fact that you've used quotation marks ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Watchers.. Prologue attempt

    This was a good read. I don't normally read stuff from the first person point of view because I feel that a third person point of view gives the writer ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Revil - Chapter 1

    @StoryWeaver - thank you for the analysis of my chapter. However, I would say that this novel ha already been written? (If you check, I've uploaded the prologue if you ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Revil - Chapter 1

    ‘My name is Antonio Khan. I live in London. I have a hot girlfriend and a cool best friend. That’s all that you really need to know about me.’ ‘So ...

    Nov 22, 2011


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury