Random avatar

kasimkaey

  • Writers Corner Re: Male readers needed...

    The subject title says it all, I think. I need male readers to become beta readers for my book because I really know no males who like to read. Okay, ...

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?

    Those pictures are taken out of context. If I showed you a photo of Bella when she's practically dead from the fourth film and a photo of Hermione in the ...

    Jan 15, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?

    Harry Potter or Twilight. This is honestly my life's work! Right, so Harry Potter is a seven book/eight film series that consists of Harry and his two best friends, Hermione ...

    Jan 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What *should* you be doing?

    I should be revising. And revising. And maybe writing a little. And revising some more *SIGH*

    Jan 8, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: definitely need to get more clever people in my life

    As the subject suggests, I need more clever people in my life. The people in it right now consist of two groups; the 'so dumb they'd be cleverer as zombies' ...

    Jan 7, 2012
  • Will Review For Food Re: Review Trading Center

    Done,

    Jan 7, 2012
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Market Home

    I liked how you managed to write this from a picture prompt - quite cool. But I did feel like there wasn't that much detail? You speak about how women ...

    Jan 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Whoa, why am I seeing ads?

    The subject title says it all. Why are there ads at the top of this website? :(

    Jan 7, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blues' Fiction Reviews, inc. [Closed]

    Hey Ahmad, Just go ahead and check mine out (-8 it's part of a novel that I'm working on so feel free to leave a review on the other chapters ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Beauty or Brains?

    Agreed with the comment about what scale we're using. I'm a 17 year old male and I do not think those airhead blondes who walk around half naked are beautiful. ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Editing

    So I finished my book in June 2011, started in December 2010 - didn't take long at all. Googled editing and most websites said to wait at least 6 months ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Character deaths

    It depends on the story you've written? Obviously, if it's some blood and guts story where a character dies in each scene (like the film Immortals), then there's really no ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: working on my biggest Project ever! D:

    So it's basically six against seven, the seven go around ruining people's lives for fun but it seems that it's almost planned for them, leading to something bigger? and the ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Revil - Chapter 12

    Four years had passed since Antonio ‘Bug’ Khan’s life was turned upside down. Four years to that specific day when both his parents were admitted to the hospital as well ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spark chapter one, part two

    First off, thank you for informing me about the next piece in your work ;) much appreciated. I like it. Like seriously, I like this book. The idea behind it ...

    Dec 14, 2011


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain