User avatar

kamorama

  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations sunshine! The Earth says "Hello"

    Aha! Fitz lives on in someone's heart! As much as it has been ages since I read those books I haven't met anyone else who has actually taken the time ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Might as well get this over with...

    Actually, it means of winter, but close enough. :smt001. Let me see, Frieze was actually about a half-dragon girl who had been abandoned in a town full of people who ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Might as well get this over with...

    If you couldn't tell from the title, I'm not really good with posts. At Least, not posts about myself. As fun as it is to look around here, I prefer ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Ah yes. Isn't it always funto have confidence issues. I used to have them all the time, then I realized that there was no way that I could make my ...

    Feb 19, 2010


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)