User avatar

kamorama

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a good villiain?

    And yet you still have the thread of Sauron in the background, and I hope there isn't any doubt that Sauron is pure evil.

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Oh boy... let's see. I don't have many books that I hate. 1) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. (That woman knows how to writer, sure, but she doesn't know how to ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a good villiain?

    What can I say? I'm outvoted. In my oppinion it's better to have two villains, one you love and one you hate. Like Smeagol, you love his good side and ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a good villiain?

    Villains are so much fun to discover and write about, and yet, at times I feel that some people can't get the villain right. In my own oppinion a good ...

    Feb 26, 2010


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author