User avatar

kamorama

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Visitor: Chapter One "The Salas Emissary"

    First of all, this sounds like a very good story. I wonder what could happen next... well, plenty could happen but I guess it's up to you. Now, on to ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: School spying on students via web cams

    Oh boy, this is an interesting topic of conversation. Well, I would say that this is definately disturbing, and I'm glad that my school doesn't have anything like this. They ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: R.I.P.

    Characters I've killed... personally I have no problem having horrible things happen to my characters, my friends can verify this. Actually, it's kinda fun... Anyway... The character I'm thinking of ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The death.

    My only problem really with the text was this; He opened a drawer, and felt around, intill his hands... It should be until, but I'm pretty sure that's just a ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: 'Special' - Prologue

    One of the specific things I noticed was that some of your sentances don't fit witht the rest of the paragraph. I don't know exactly what it is that bugs ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon's Lair [Chapter 1]

    Sure. Thanks for the read. :mrgreen:

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon's Lair [Chapter 1]

    Lin hadn’t had the intention of throwing the rock. He had barely even known that he was doing it until he saw Yullis lying on the ground howling in pain, ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (Part 1)

    I have to apologise for this before I write it, but this story goes very slowly. There isn't enough information to draw me in and make me interested in the ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Loki's Revenge

    Wow! If it makes you feel better, I have never heard of this myth and I enjoyed it. I think you captured the essence well. (I went googling and looked ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secret Keeper Chapter 2

    Eep... I have seen Dollhouse and I hope I never have to again... Anyway, thank you for posting more, even though I just read the first chapter. Very interesting. I ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Secret Keeper

    I think in my review I have to agree with quite a few people on this one. I'd like a little more of a description of the setting. What is ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations sunshine! The Earth says "Hello"

    Aha! Fitz lives on in someone's heart! As much as it has been ages since I read those books I haven't met anyone else who has actually taken the time ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Might as well get this over with...

    Actually, it means of winter, but close enough. :smt001. Let me see, Frieze was actually about a half-dragon girl who had been abandoned in a town full of people who ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cursed Ones - chapter one and prologue

    Okay. How do I put this simply. To say the least, it's very interesting, and I think that it is for certain a story that I will be following as ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Might as well get this over with...

    If you couldn't tell from the title, I'm not really good with posts. At Least, not posts about myself. As fun as it is to look around here, I prefer ...

    Feb 21, 2010


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer