User avatar

kamorama

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Origins of a Queen

    Very very interesting. I like it, a lot. There are a few nitpicks that I'd like to point out however. it lasted for several moments, Evalynn savoring each one This ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Oh boy... let's see. I don't have many books that I hate. 1) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. (That woman knows how to writer, sure, but she doesn't know how to ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a good villiain?

    What can I say? I'm outvoted. In my oppinion it's better to have two villains, one you love and one you hate. Like Smeagol, you love his good side and ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because you're finally confused.

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a good villiain?

    Villains are so much fun to discover and write about, and yet, at times I feel that some people can't get the villain right. In my own oppinion a good ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Emrys

    Wonderful! Such a unique style. Other than what tRiCK pointed out, I think thatyou've got a wonderful story started.

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because you're not.

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for banning Ranger Hawk.

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icefire - part 3

    Now comes the fun part. All-in-all, I think you've done an excellent job portraying your characters. I really like the way you make them similar but still different, because they ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon's Lair [Chapter 1]

    Thank you all for the great reviews. I think I've fixed the things you mentioned.

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having a confusing location!

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icefire - part 2

    Just as good, if not better than the first. Wonderful. Now, only one thing really bugged me through the thing, and that was that Peter seemed kind of bland to ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secret Keeper Chapter 3

    Wonderful! You posted a third chapter. Thank you so much. Anyway, on to the fun part of this. All-in-all, there seems to be a lot of slow moving chapters here. ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icefire - part 1

    Well... I guess that most the things I would have said have been completely stolen from my mouth... both critiques and compliments. Great story, just go over what the others ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having your location as "the land of the dead"

    Feb 23, 2010


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl