User avatar

kamorama

  • Research Re: Give me your American slang!

    Well, I know where I am at the moment we say things like this: Jenk - Awesome Woot - Sweet! Pwned - You lost. N00b - Idiot or imbecile.

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Haunting, Chapter 1

    Alrighty! Seeing as the others got to my more nitpicky stuff, I'll go for the overall story. To begin, some parts of your story seemed to take up a little ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having a 1001 posts badge.

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for living in Transylvania

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for using four consecutive smileys (I believe it's that spelling.) that weren't :P

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for admiting that you're serious. I'm rarely just 'serious'.

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icefire - part 4

    Wonderful! I love it when I get to read another piece of a story I like. SinceI haven't been on in awhile, I like being greeted with a story I ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for typing "lol". p.s. I am a tomboy!

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having Comatose on your sig! (My band. :evil: )

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for noticing my typo!!! .... :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having feelings that hurt so easily. (Here is a danging pink elephant to make you feel better: :elephant: )

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for posting too much!

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon's Lair [Chapter 1]

    For all of those who found this story mildly interesting and are looking forward to the second chapter, I am posting chapter 2 tommorrow, (hopefully) some time in the middle ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aesta: Chapter 1- The Soldier

    Well, I have to say that your work definately has it's own flair of words. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. There were a few ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a good villiain?

    And yet you still have the thread of Sauron in the background, and I hope there isn't any doubt that Sauron is pure evil.

    Feb 27, 2010


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year