User avatar

kaiden

  • Archive Re: Punishers

    ROMEO CAPULET Romeo looked suspiciously at Lyndsie, he had conciously measured the entire distance he chased Maddie and knew that he was still within his own patrol borders. If he ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    ROMEO CAPULET Romeo admitted to himself that he was caught off guard, but he did not get angry. It was understandable for rebels to act defiant in their final moments. ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    ROMEO CAPULET He had found one of the girls on the wanted posters. Her name was Maddie and the report says that she's twenty five. Her mother is also a ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    Romeo sat in the locker room staring at his uniform. He sat there, looking at his handgun and combat knife. One number always popped into his head. Twenty seven. Since ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    Haha yes irony was exactly what I was getting at. And if you feel like you need some pure evil punishers I can make one.

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    I think I'll join this one!!! Name: Romeo Capulet ;D Age (5-50): 30 Gender: Male Rebel/Citizen/Punisher: Punisher About him/her: Had it not been for his job as a Punisher he ...

    Mar 15, 2010


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet