User avatar

kaiden

  • Research Re: Anyone familiar with the Rocky Mountains?

    I'm writing a story that has a city built inside the Rocky Mountains somewhere, unfortunately I don't really know much about the Rocky Mountains or any of it's landmarks or ...

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: What inspires you to start writing?

    talk to someone and debate on controversial or philosophical subjects. like life, love, death, religion. you'd be surprised what kind of inspirations will come out of it.

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Worst... Writer's Block... Ever...

    wow. that's a lot of good advice from everyone! thanks! looking at everyone's advice I think the reason I've really hit a writer's block is because I'm forcing myself to ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Worst... Writer's Block... Ever...

    that does sound like a really good idea but I'm not the person who likes to go out and tell about my stories, I'm just not built that way lol ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Worst... Writer's Block... Ever...

    As of last year I could barely start a story. I get one to two pages down and then I lose the fire. I've had wonderful dreams that I could ...

    Aug 5, 2009


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind