User avatar

kaiden

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I believe that abortion should be legal because what if a woman is too poor to take care of her child? What if even if she had a job she ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you prefer to type your stories or write them by hand?

    i prefer to type but for poems writing is usually better for me. I think it looks better and feels better to write with paper and pen.

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Aren't you going to answer them?

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    In a forest so I'm told. BUT DON'T BRING YOUR DOGS!!! (i've sadly never read the book... but i know dogs die...) If you could have anybody else's body ex. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Did Russia just make nuclear cheese?

    Aug 8, 2009


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain