User avatar

kaiden

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How do we define a "human"?

    By definition, any action executed by a human is within the realm of human behavior. If I bark like a dog than I am still behaving like a human, because ...

    Sep 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How do we define a "human"?

    even if it acts radically different from a human. That's an interesting line of thinking. What does acting like a human look like? Who is to say "this is human" ...

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How do we define a "human"?

    HAHA I'm loving the replies here. I shouldn't be surprised at them though because using science is what I like to do. Okay so if we were to just break ...

    Aug 23, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How do we define a "human"?

    If a non-human acts and thinks like a human does that make it a human? Futhermore, if a human does not act or think like a human is he no ...

    Aug 21, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Opinions on Stereotypes Please?

    Maybe you could just make your own stereotype. The Radicals! Radically different from the rest of society But then they turn into those (again, stereotypical) people who think they are ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: excited for "Where The Wild Things Are?" anyone else?!

    Oh. My. GOD. Yes I HAVE to see this movie. I read the book many times as a young kid and the trailers blew me away. "I didn't want to ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Opinions on Stereotypes Please?

    People like to classify others because it makes life seem so much simpler. And because usually all of the same stereotype hang out together anyways. Sorry but that's the real ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Calvin and Hobbes

    Oh god I do :D. I still read them, love how deeply made ya think sometimes. I read recently that Hobbes is based on a famous skeptic and Calvin a ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Calvin and Hobbes

    I know it ended a lonnnnggg time ago, but I think I'm still sad that it ended... It was such an awe-inspiring comic that I literally grew up with it. ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    What does this date mean to you? What, in your opinion, has this done to America as well? I heard or read somewhere that 9/11 is the day America finally ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    I agree as well, people need to stop worrying about things that have nothing to do with them. It's a free country and if gay people can't get married, then ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you think you are?

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Let's Talk About Michael Jackson

    If there is a scapegoat for everything that's happened to michael jackson that effected him negatively, it's his pathetic father. Sure, his father may have been the one to start ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: In Films, Do Americans Prefer the Happy Ending?

    Well sad endings are really bummers for me though sometimes it works really well. I always liked how the Saw movies ended twistedly where the people playing the game fail ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are laptops in elementary/middle schools bad for the future?

    yeah i'm pretty sure that people can still remember how to spell even with spell check. We remember things the more we see it. So if we keep seeing a ...

    Aug 9, 2009


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill