User avatar

kaiden

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Stream

    ahh it appears i wasn't clear enough, i wanted the ocean to be synonymous with Heaven. So basically the ocean is Heaven because in Heaven there are no more trials ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Stream

    * Author's Note: 2nd draft and subject to change. need pointers, tips, ideas, critiques, the whole 9 yards. thanks Life is a stream with many forks You can’t go back, ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What inspires you to start writing?

    talk to someone and debate on controversial or philosophical subjects. like life, love, death, religion. you'd be surprised what kind of inspirations will come out of it.

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    In a forest so I'm told. BUT DON'T BRING YOUR DOGS!!! (i've sadly never read the book... but i know dogs die...) If you could have anybody else's body ex. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Did Russia just make nuclear cheese?

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    when life gives you lemons, throw them back! when life gives you lemons, ask for sugar? when life gives you lemons, make a margarita and get drunk? (iono i read ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Gekko!

    lizards huh? is it safe to assume that we'll be seeing some stories and poems about lizards? anime isn't really my thing and it's hard for me to differentiate what's ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Other Re: And I thought I lost You, Forever

    whoaa okay that was intense. I really felt the emotion coming out of this one. You described your pain accurately enough so that even I, who does not have a ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Successful Revolution

    I especially like your last verse and even more the last sentence. Very provocative. And i just wanted to ask, are you so sure that the best cause always wins? ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Genetics

    I'm afraid I don't understand the poem well. Half him and half her? By that you mean your mom and dad right? And it's too short to be sweet sorry. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Goodbye?

    ok... not bad for a writers block! I'm still trapped in one lol i can't even write much. But there's a lot of things that could have been better with ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Worst... Writer's Block... Ever...

    wow. that's a lot of good advice from everyone! thanks! looking at everyone's advice I think the reason I've really hit a writer's block is because I'm forcing myself to ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Meggido Part 3

    yeah that makes sense. at first i thought they'd be part of the Western group or something. thanks for clearing that up!

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Worst... Writer's Block... Ever...

    that does sound like a really good idea but I'm not the person who likes to go out and tell about my stories, I'm just not built that way lol ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Worst... Writer's Block... Ever...

    As of last year I could barely start a story. I get one to two pages down and then I lose the fire. I've had wonderful dreams that I could ...

    Aug 5, 2009


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline