User avatar

kaiden

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Glow of Nintendo Faces

    haha i've had that happen to me too.

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Let's Talk About Michael Jackson

    If there is a scapegoat for everything that's happened to michael jackson that effected him negatively, it's his pathetic father. Sure, his father may have been the one to start ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: In Films, Do Americans Prefer the Happy Ending?

    Well sad endings are really bummers for me though sometimes it works really well. I always liked how the Saw movies ended twistedly where the people playing the game fail ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are laptops in elementary/middle schools bad for the future?

    yeah i'm pretty sure that people can still remember how to spell even with spell check. We remember things the more we see it. So if we keep seeing a ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I believe that abortion should be legal because what if a woman is too poor to take care of her child? What if even if she had a job she ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Meggido Part 4

    ooooooh exciting! there were a few things that i was a little taken back by. Jasmine and Kira were huddled tightly together in the lonely square. Kira opened one of ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why hello there writing world :)

    well hello there shy one! Allow me to introduce myself as Kaiden! (no it's not my real name, i wish it was) Looks like you friend summed it up pretty ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Glow of Nintendo Faces

    One zombie comes out of his Trance His bladder pulls him away He does the “busting for a wee” dance But he’ll be right back to play love this verse! ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As I sit alone

    aww how sad. =/ you seemed happy last night! I guess I should try to review this then. I listen to the silence of the air Feeling the beat of ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: True Beauty

    I like it, I like the flow and the rhyme. Is was really easy to keep reading down. You straighten your hair and get your nails done; on this you ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Stream

    Yes I do need to make the ocean more understandable to Heaven. Good questions too, perhaps I shall find a way to put it in...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you prefer to type your stories or write them by hand?

    i prefer to type but for poems writing is usually better for me. I think it looks better and feels better to write with paper and pen.

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Aren't you going to answer them?

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you're talking to your friends and suddenly in the middle of the conversation you have to great idea for a story that has nothing ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Music; In General

    Follow your heart and let your mind bring you to a faraway place i think you should change faraway to special it flows better great poem, i like the rhyming. ...

    Aug 8, 2009


we are all mariah carey
— Kay (NovemberCrow)