-
Re: My Dream
Not bad at all! :) It is a sweet little poem, you've definitely achieved that. Very optimistic and with a good rhythm. I don't mean to sound a little dark ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: The Smell of Time
hmmmm interesting. I think for every sentence every thing that time smells like should have some connection. You sort of did it for most of the sentences. Time smells like ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: Opinions on Stereotypes Please?
Maybe you could just make your own stereotype. The Radicals! Radically different from the rest of society But then they turn into those (again, stereotypical) people who think they are ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: excited for "Where The Wild Things Are?" anyone else?!
Oh. My. GOD. Yes I HAVE to see this movie. I read the book many times as a young kid and the trailers blew me away. "I didn't want to ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: Opinions on Stereotypes Please?
People like to classify others because it makes life seem so much simpler. And because usually all of the same stereotype hang out together anyways. Sorry but that's the real ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: Calvin and Hobbes
Oh god I do :D. I still read them, love how deeply made ya think sometimes. I read recently that Hobbes is based on a famous skeptic and Calvin a ...
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Calvin and Hobbes
I know it ended a lonnnnggg time ago, but I think I'm still sad that it ended... It was such an awe-inspiring comic that I literally grew up with it. ...
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Idea Above You!
7/10. I like stories that have a more, gritty approach to super powers instead of the usual tights and cape, running around using powers for the greater good. but i ...
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: 9/11
What does this date mean to you? What, in your opinion, has this done to America as well? I heard or read somewhere that 9/11 is the day America finally ...
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Ban Gay Marriage
I agree as well, people need to stop worrying about things that have nothing to do with them. It's a free country and if gay people can't get married, then ...
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Have You Ever...? (revised)
I LOVE IT. That was incredible! Love how it seems so uplifting in the first half and then with one line, it all comes crashing down to despair. Very nicely ...
Aug 31, 2009 -
Re: Colorado with My Best Heart
Ok so I'm feeling the emotion, but i think you should cut out the whole skiiers are skiing boarders are boarding part. Though you are painting a picture, it seems ...
Aug 31, 2009 -
Re: Question Game
Do you think you are?
Aug 14, 2009 -
Re: The Keeper
The first question I have is, is this poem theme based on summer or all the seasons? I know it's metaphors and similes (honestly i still don't see the difference) ...
Aug 14, 2009 -
Re: So Hard To Love Back
I need that smile if his. you might wanna change if to of. Great poem, a situation that's definitely not uncommon, especially in high school. It seemed to rhyme in ...
Aug 14, 2009
