-
Re: I Have A Question
Thanks for the reviews guys! It means a lot to me! To TheNewHero, I guess you could. Let me know if it works! haha
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: I Have A Question
I have a question Can I tell you my confession of my obsession over you? And how you got me stressing keeping me guessing if you like me too? I ...
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: Muddy Water
wooooo nice story, kinda creepy. Okay so you made a couple of mistakes and I will (apologetically) point them out. I stopped in my tracks. I searched around paranoid and ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: What a Silly Love
First of all, to Thegirlwholived, LOVE your signature, it's awesome. Second of all, great poem, not much else to say, and indeed it is a silly love. haha But it ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Sumerian Sunlight
I agree with Quetseli, it seemed like pretty legit poem. By a good idea, what do you mean? Were you going to make a story out of it? Or more ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Seven Fold...[Read!]
ooooooh I like! Very good, I can understand what the poem is telling me. Though I'm still unclear on the reference to seven fold. But, it's the story of a ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: The Notorious Chronicles Ch. 3
Location: Chicago Illinois, Downtown Date: Jan 1, 1930 Time: 08:12 a.m. As I was walking down the streets, on my way to headquarters, I couldn’t help but think about the ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: 100 Days
Thanks for the review! Yeah I basically just poured everything from the top of my mind to paper. Could you elaborate a bit more on what you meant by explaining ...
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: 100 Days
When I wrote this poem I had 100 days left of school Sounded more like 100 days left to live 100 days left to be a kid 100 days before ...
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: The Notorious Chronicles Ch. 2
Author's Note: Hopefully you've read the first chapter already, in fact, it's most sensible to do so if you haven't yet. :wink: Once again, constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. “Ready ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: The Question
Wow that was really nice! It seems so real, like it actually happened to you. I can relate to Ian's nervousness, the pounding of the ears, the uncertainty, the second ...
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Metal Gear Solid 5: Revenge of the Patriots (Prologue)
Awesome! A Metal Gear that can fly! Sounds like something Hideo Kojima(i hope that's the right guy lol) would think of next. And like everyone else said, you started off ...
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Why do we love?
That was kinda cute. But please, be more structured and work on punctuation and grammar. It was kind of hard for me to stay focused when I noticed all these ...
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: The Notorious Chronicles Ch. 1
Author's Note: Rated 16+ due to violence, some profanity and sexual references. I'm assuming most 16 year olds have already been exposed to this. This is a little hobby me ...
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: The Collector: Chapter One
I enjoyed reading this. Sunday seems human enough. I'm curious about Sunday's parents and what she's trying to recover from. If it isn't her parent's deaths then maybe something else. ...
Feb 22, 2010
