User avatar

kaiden

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How do we define a "human"?

    By definition, any action executed by a human is within the realm of human behavior. If I bark like a dog than I am still behaving like a human, because ...

    Sep 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How do we define a "human"?

    even if it acts radically different from a human. That's an interesting line of thinking. What does acting like a human look like? Who is to say "this is human" ...

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How do we define a "human"?

    HAHA I'm loving the replies here. I shouldn't be surprised at them though because using science is what I like to do. Okay so if we were to just break ...

    Aug 23, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How do we define a "human"?

    If a non-human acts and thinks like a human does that make it a human? Futhermore, if a human does not act or think like a human is he no ...

    Aug 21, 2012
  • Research Re: Anyone familiar with the Rocky Mountains?

    I'm writing a story that has a city built inside the Rocky Mountains somewhere, unfortunately I don't really know much about the Rocky Mountains or any of it's landmarks or ...

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Is anyone familiar with any part of the Rocky Mountains?

    Okay thanks I'll do that instead.

    Aug 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Is anyone familiar with any part of the Rocky Mountains?

    I'm writing a story that has a city built inside the Rocky Mountains somewhere, unfortunately I don't really know much about the Rocky Mountains or any of it's landmarks or ...

    Aug 3, 2012
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: "Dead to Rights" Ch. 3-4

    You need to be careful with grammar and literature errors as they can really disrupt the flow of the story. Also if you're going to have them talk about love ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Night To Treasure

    It's okay Jojo I totally understand. This poem is far from perfect but it's just that I've never actually done a poem that hasn't rhymed... I don't really know how ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Night To Treasure

    About that content together the pleasure line... I look at it now and I don't remember what I was trying to say there. I think I just forgot to finish ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Night To Treasure

    As they lay here thinking and looking at each other Searching for words buried under covers But ha, the covers is where she doesn’t want to go Trying to understand ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sometimes I Wonder

    As with pretty much all my poetry, this is one shot straight out the top. Enjoy! Sometimes I wonder Thoughts like big rolling thunder Hard to silence Like revolutionary violence ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A place to get away

    Good poem! Good flow too. This is really nice. I'd like to go there myself just to see what it's like. I don't know if it's more like Neverland or ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    Whoa interesting. I like it. I don't really know what to say here. It seems like everything is perfect just the way it is. I really like the first sentence ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: One Last Chance

    I had one last chance, but I gave that one last chance up that's really my only issue with this. Other than that. I completely relate to this poem. I ...

    Oct 11, 2010


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix