User avatar

ka67

AshM67

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LGBT people

    OK,so my friend has a new boyfriend and me her and him just did a three way phone call. Well, the subject of gays came up when they were joking ...

    Jun 11, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Review Mine, I'll return the favor!

    My current story that I'm really excited to get critique on plus I wouldn't mind doing some right back! Post the link and I'll definitely give a worthy review as ...

    Apr 14, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: Best Ways past Writers block?

    well,I just had a huge explosion in idea's for this story I wrote and put on here(Witch's are awesome ;D) Yet,now I'm writers blocked and can't seem to work past ...

    Apr 14, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: April Fools 2013!

    Oh my gosh! I knew that tab did something! I did not know it changed my avatar or my username, but I did notice Askew... you guys are mean, I ...

    Apr 4, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Welcome to the Grand Re-opening of YWS

    Oh! A game!? Im so glad I got here recently! I havent missed anything really! :D I cant wait to see all the cool stuff thats going to come up! ...

    Mar 29, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: Battle of the fandoms!

    I haven't read any of them except Stephanie Meyer and I read that way too many times,so I said other

    Mar 18, 2013
  • Homework Help Re: MLA format for book info?

    well,apparently I keep messing it up so can someone help me?? xD Like,I wanna get a good grade and MLA information for a book is one part, and Ill probably ...

    Mar 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Never alone...(open,accepting!)

    hope to start soon,but I want a few more characters before we do :)

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Archive Re: Never alone...(open,accepting!)

    Anyone can podt their fotms now :)

    Feb 21, 2013
  • Archive Re: Never alone...(open,accepting!)

    no need to reserve, but awesome, the more the better :)

    Feb 21, 2013
  • Archive Re: Never alone...(open,accepting!)

    What do you mean by no mary/gary sues ? As in,no one who looks.acts 'perfect' one without flaws. I mean, they all have a flaw, but it would be nice ...

    Feb 21, 2013
  • Archive Re: Never alone...(open,accepting!)

    OK, so I would guess thats it for the editing :) Anyone wanna post,post!

    Feb 21, 2013
  • Archive Re: Never alone...(open,accepting!)

    those will be in the first post as soon as I finish it :)

    Feb 20, 2013
  • Archive Re: Never alone...(open,accepting!)

    Thanks! Sorry,im a little new here, but where would I do that? xD Thanks, and I hope you do!

    Feb 20, 2013
  • Archive Re: Never alone...(open,accepting!)

    it wasnt like I was very smart back it wasnt like I could understand why I was blind but could see the future. Why my friend was mute, but could ...

    Feb 20, 2013


Believe only half of what you see, and nothing that you hear.
— Edgar Allan Poe