User avatar

k3pt

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another newbie!

    Hi! I'm fairly new to YWS as well (I've been here for a little over a week). I hope to see some of your writing around. I'm sure you'll like ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: z0mg!11!! So. Im lyk, a n00b n stuff, rite?

    'Lo, imp. Nice to meet you. :D I write quite a bit of everything, I guess. I just recently starting getting into short stories, because my attention span for the ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: z0mg!11!! So. Im lyk, a n00b n stuff, rite?

    Apparently, I'm new. And I don't excel at the whole "introducing myself" thing, but I found it inconsiderate not to do so, and inconsiderate all the same to do so ...

    Mar 31, 2006


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett