User avatar

k3pt

  • Research Archives Re: Being Bipolar

    Interesting... My mother's Bipolar as well (so's her husband, I believe. And her sister was, too [she was actually lost to suicide] ). She's also got a number of other ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silent Conversation.

    xxx

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    rhyme

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Lean.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: z0mg!11!! So. Im lyk, a n00b n stuff, rite?

    'Lo, imp. Nice to meet you. :D I write quite a bit of everything, I guess. I just recently starting getting into short stories, because my attention span for the ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: z0mg!11!! So. Im lyk, a n00b n stuff, rite?

    Apparently, I'm new. And I don't excel at the whole "introducing myself" thing, but I found it inconsiderate not to do so, and inconsiderate all the same to do so ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken.

    xxx

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rugburns

    Well, I liked the rhyme scheme. And the usage of the metaphorical (metaphorical? I'm assuming) vocabulary was effective. I enjoyed how it conveyed a lot of emotion in a short, ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: aching to pupate

    I liked it. The imagery it evoked was pleasant.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jealousy. An attempt at a short story.

    xxx

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prose: "Today Earth, Tomorrow...the WORLD!"

    Nice. Lacked organization, really, but that's what made it entertaining. I don't really laugh much, but I kind of chuckled a few times reading this. It becomes tedious, though, toward ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: trying my hand at the short story...

    Intriguing... ...But for some reason I was expecting an elaboration on the plot. I liked it, though. It has a sense of mystery and precision, kind of a twist on ...

    Mar 31, 2006


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100