-
Re: 'til vs. Till
Till. :wink:
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: Guilty Pleasures.
Ah, good point. Its purpose was essentially to illustrate the idea that even those we'd not expect to have their vulnerabilities have 'em. Just a little detailed anecdote from an ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Guilty Pleasures.
Vielen Dank!! I used to frequent this site for awhile, kinda forgot about it and found my way back. I've thought on making it into something longer, but I'm actually ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Guilty Pleasures.
xxx
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Fall In Love... Just Not Apart
Interesting song (*coughs* yes, I meant song.
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Everytime I look at You
When I see your eyes, I make a huge smile When your with another, I break for a while "Make" isn't really effective wordchoice, here. How often would you say ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Cinderella
I like this! A lot. Hm... I've nothing else to say, here.
Aug 20, 2006 -
Re: WHAT!?
Pat Buchanan like whoa!
Aug 20, 2006 -
Re: Waiting.
xxx
Apr 9, 2006 -
Re: The fine print is on the back of the bottle
Once again: Your poetry = brilliance. Nothing to critique, sorry.
Apr 8, 2006 -
Re: The Rose
Deep scarlet red With petals of velvet Delicate and soft Yet colored like blood This stanza was a little awkward for me. Disorganized, maybe. I believe it's the description of ...
Apr 7, 2006 -
Re: Yet another newbie!
Hi! I'm fairly new to YWS as well (I've been here for a little over a week). I hope to see some of your writing around. I'm sure you'll like ...
Apr 7, 2006 -
Re: Why write?
It's odd... I don't write as much as I used to. Occasionally things will come to me, and I'll put them down on paper. But not as often as in ...
Apr 3, 2006 -
Re: Being Bipolar
Oh, of course you can learn to accept and manage it, but you can't control or convince yourself out of the disorder. I agree with you, but I was referring ...
Apr 3, 2006 -
Re: Being Bipolar
Oh, of course you can learn to accept and manage it, but you can't control or convince yourself out of the disorder. I agree with you, but I was referring ...
Apr 3, 2006
