User avatar

k3pt

  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    Till. :wink:

    Jun 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Guilty Pleasures.

    Ah, good point. Its purpose was essentially to illustrate the idea that even those we'd not expect to have their vulnerabilities have 'em. Just a little detailed anecdote from an ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Guilty Pleasures.

    Vielen Dank!! I used to frequent this site for awhile, kinda forgot about it and found my way back. I've thought on making it into something longer, but I'm actually ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Guilty Pleasures.

    xxx

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Fall In Love... Just Not Apart

    Interesting song (*coughs* yes, I meant song.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Everytime I look at You

    When I see your eyes, I make a huge smile When your with another, I break for a while "Make" isn't really effective wordchoice, here. How often would you say ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cinderella

    I like this! A lot. Hm... I've nothing else to say, here.

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: WHAT!?

    Pat Buchanan like whoa!

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waiting.

    xxx

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The fine print is on the back of the bottle

    Once again: Your poetry = brilliance. Nothing to critique, sorry.

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Rose

    Deep scarlet red With petals of velvet Delicate and soft Yet colored like blood This stanza was a little awkward for me. Disorganized, maybe. I believe it's the description of ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another newbie!

    Hi! I'm fairly new to YWS as well (I've been here for a little over a week). I hope to see some of your writing around. I'm sure you'll like ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    It's odd... I don't write as much as I used to. Occasionally things will come to me, and I'll put them down on paper. But not as often as in ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Being Bipolar

    Oh, of course you can learn to accept and manage it, but you can't control or convince yourself out of the disorder. I agree with you, but I was referring ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Being Bipolar

    Oh, of course you can learn to accept and manage it, but you can't control or convince yourself out of the disorder. I agree with you, but I was referring ...

    Apr 3, 2006


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird