User avatar

jynxypanda

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Baa Baa Black Sheep

    Heehee I might sound very redundant with almost the same comments, but still I'd like to say that your story really sounds promising and I like your concept. Your title ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: PS. I love you

    Cecilia Ahern became one of my favorite authors after reading this. Wow, she writes so intensely and emotionally and you can REALLY feel the characters. And it's a really sweet ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: With All My Love

    I know me already read your story beforehand but it was incomplete! Hahaa now I get it why you meant that it'd be a tearjerker! hehe. Well I really liked ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: 1984 by George Orwell

    It's our this year's book report! Currently reading but I soo like the idea! For it be written in 1950+, I think it's a very very great achievement. What I ...

    Sep 26, 2007


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian