User avatar

jynxypanda

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: With All My Love

    I know me already read your story beforehand but it was incomplete! Hahaa now I get it why you meant that it'd be a tearjerker! hehe. Well I really liked ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Darkness in Love

    I really like this. The rhymes are excellent, the subject matter is clever and intriguing, and I just basically love it. Great, fantastic job. :) Peace, love, chocolate. Muffin Yey ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Darkness in Love

    Because you're new I won't be harsh. It is really great. You say it as if you are lying next to him. It is not bad and if you keep ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: 1984 by George Orwell

    It's our this year's book report! Currently reading but I soo like the idea! For it be written in 1950+, I think it's a very very great achievement. What I ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Memoirs of a Geisha

    Wow, this book also captured my heart! Who knew that reading about Japanese women made for entertainment would be FUN? Yap it also amazed me that it was written by ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thanks so much for the welcome! Yehey for smilies!!! haha!

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Darkness in Love

    Wow, thanks so much for the review jasmine! =) No one has ever said anything like this to me before.. Thanks so much! Hahaa, i tend to forget punctuations, guess ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Darkness in Love

    It's really a sonnet I made for English class. My bro said it sucked but I hope that I could get other opinions here or tell me how to improve. ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi I'm tiff k from the philippines! =) Also known as jynxypanda on the web =) My friend referred this site and I thought that it'd be nice to join ...

    Sep 24, 2007


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint