User avatar

juniordame

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    No matter what? I think the question was already posed, but what about self-defense? If it comes down to it, I will fight for my life, even if it means ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Sanctuary

    Thanks for that! It was really helpful. :D

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Sanctuary

    Did this one a while back. When I first wrote it, I thought it was pretty good, but now that I've (arguably) "grown," I don't know. I think it could ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    Is there a right or wrong? By that, I mean, is ther such a things as what you should and shouldn't do? Can we assume that we should be allowed ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Hero's Violet

    I also didn't appreciate the two-line format nor the flow, but I really liked the imagery that you depicted. It seemed a little cliched at first, but I grew to ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bathtub Musings

    Hey, I really like this. I like the imagery. I love the last stanza, it just makes the whole idea come together, that it was really just about musings in ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: february the fourteenth

    I usually stay away from valentine poems, but this is pretty clever. I like the parallel of the first and last line. Some lines are a little stilted, but overall ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Haiku

    :lol: Love this! It made me smile, haha. Nice one. :D

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Opening Night

    Wow. I actually really like this. Hi btw, I'm a newbie. Lol. Anyway, I like the urgency. I love the third stanza: lipstick powder the spotlight will hide me the ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people

    Hey guys, I'm Jessie, an 18yr old Filipina. Just wanted to say hey. :D

    Feb 22, 2008


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla