User avatar

jumpingsheep

jumpingsheep

  • Writers Corner Re: How does one go about publishing an e-book on Kindle

    Hi! I actually published a e-book on the Kindle a few years ago. --The first thing you need to do is create a KDP (Kindle Digital Publishing) account. If you ...

    Jun 12, 2016
  • Research Re: Choosing a narrator

    I feel like this is a weird problem to have... I'm working on this sci-fi story in which a group of kids start an underground radio station following a militaristic ...

    Sep 1, 2015
  • Research Re: I need sources for a futuristic world.

    How far into the future is this novel? I would look at technology today and think "okay, well, where are we going?" For example, smart phone technology now uses voice ...

    Aug 23, 2015


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree