User avatar

jumpingsheep

jumpingsheep

  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    I just submitted my character! Let me know if I need to change anything! The picture is a bit off; the hair isn't as red as I was hoping, but ...

    Nov 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    Awesome! I work on my character profile right now!

    Nov 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    Could I possibly take out another female Jedi slot, then? And yeah, I can be Verser's padawan, or anyone else's who is looking for one.

    Nov 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    Does anyone want to take on a padawan? If not, I'll make my character a crew member : )

    Nov 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    Could I work as a crew member aboard the Arwen? Either that, or could I possibly be a Jedi apprentice (given that one of our Jedi Masters is willing to ...

    Nov 1, 2015
  • Archive Re: Keep Calm and Shoot First

    Maggie Johnson I fell asleep in the auditorium around three in the morning, and when I woke, I stumbled to the school office, where I promptly crashed on the couch. ...

    Oct 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: With Regards, Repoor DT

    I'm on it @EscaSkye :)

    Oct 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: With Regards, Repoor DT

    Sounds good @Stegosaurus !

    Oct 23, 2015
  • Archive Re: Stablewright Boarding High School for Troubled Teens

    Rose Carroway "You look like you are facing death square in the face, Pixie." My roommate had entered the room. She glanced around, her eyes landing on her bag shoved ...

    Oct 21, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Need a Cover?

    Wait I think I have the answer: Flick one light on for ten minutes, then the second one, and then go up stairs. If the light bulb is warm, it ...

    Oct 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: With Regards, Repoor DT

    Okay, so maybe it's is Repoor, but in the shadows.

    Oct 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: With Regards, Repoor DT

    Great post @TheForgottenKing ! So I talked with @TheForgottenKing , who's character was already a revolutionary, and Repoor is making Marcus almost like a representative (or second hand man) for ...

    Oct 14, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from Iran!

    Welcome to YWS!! It's a fantastic community!

    Oct 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: With Regards, Repoor DT

    @Stegosaurus nice post! I liked the insight you provided on Marc's perspective as an Academy student on the rest of the population. And @HazelGrace16 awesome post also! Look's like Kriss ...

    Oct 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: With Regards, Repoor DT

    You get two points if your character receives the next challenge from Repoor, and accepts or denies it. You'll get an additional point if you then have your character making ...

    Oct 10, 2015


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)