User avatar

jules4848

  • Other Poetry Re: World War 1: Christmas 1914

    thanks for the advice The books isnt all just about the christmas but it is a big part of the story. although it is good its a little slow but ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 'Coven Born' Prologue

    ok thank you to everyone who edited my story. Sry I have two copies saved on my computer since my aunt reads over my work. the slashes are from when ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 'Coven Born' Prologue

    as of July 13, 2008 this story has been reposted due to revisions Sorry it took so long but I played around with it a bit taking in all of ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 'Coven Born' Prologue

    thank you again Slammoth for editing my story. Yes, I do have a problem with 'then' and 'than' Its a habit I am trying to break. Your help will make ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    my dad has a website so I see where your coming from with how much it can cost. Even still i would not pay. My parents would have to do ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 'Coven Born' Prologue

    I changed a few other things as well just so it made more sensse... Ill post the First Chapter soon, but I have to trype it up since I only ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 'Coven Born' Prologue

    thanks...I made the changes and 'then' & 'than' are always something I mix up. I had completely missed 'wrapped' Thanks again!!! :D

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 'Coven Born' Prologue

    The prologue ended up being a lot longer then I intended. I did not think it was long enough though to break it into to parts though. Please tell me ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed by Author

    that is true it is just a dream Maybe its just the way I read it...its probably fine. Still I cant wait for MORE!

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed by Author

    Slammoth covered alot of it but there were a few things here and there that I saw... The storm had died down by the time I was finished cleaning up ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Guardians" Prologue

    thanks, and yes i have written the 1, 2, and 3 chapters but im constantly changing them around and the prlogue seems to be the only thing that doesnt change

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Guardians" Prologue

    This is one of the stories I started. It not neccessarily my favorite...but when the story gets going later on in the chapters its alot better. Prologue The sun seemed ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Stella's Chronicles: Love and War

    it does sound good and my middle name is Simone! With some detail and a little more elaboration it could develop into a decent story. Although I would feel a ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    if you copied this and handed it out to all the Twilighters at my school they would shoot you. They are diehard twilight fans. I tried the read the books ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The reason for Moonlight

    I kind of get it. You are trying to lead up to the last part that is the reason for moonlight. It makes sense but maybe the opening part should ...

    Jul 7, 2008


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote