User avatar

jules4848

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part one) REWRITE

    Ok I didn;t want to post the rewrite seperate, but I think it would be easier for reviewers especially since I tweaked alot of the beginninig. The history mentioned is ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Some Non-Fiction and Fiction Tips

    Added 9/30/08: Hooks Ok, so these tips below are mainly for non-fiction pieces, ok they're mainly for personal narrative pieces. How I came about post this is that I have ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: CHARMED

    ill play Gramms which is the sister's grandmother, she seems to come back to help every once in awhile. So if you need anyhelp just bring her up. Although personally ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part one)

    even if it did take you forever Im glad you reviewed it livinginfantasy and yes I should have read it aloud, but when I posted it I had read it ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Legacy, the Chase, My Life

    This whole thing started before I was born. In a way it sucks, because I have to step up and fill someone else’s shoes. But there are some perks to ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Poetry's S**t!?

    it doesnt matter what the title is this poem makes you laugh either way although the title does make the poem stand out in the forums. :lol: i f somebody ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Prologue

    Sorry I sometimes 'textspeak' out of habit. I'll try not to although I did have a few typos :D but I can't help that. I do get that you don't ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Writing Olympics Haiku

    Early morning light (5) Falls on beauty amidst mess (7) And lights a life. (4) i think the last line only has four and lights a life 1 1 1 ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Drawing out short stories into novels.

    normally people have the opposite problem that u have. my advice to focus on one story and then keep a notebook just for ideas that you come up with while ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Prologue

    This happens to be the first part of the prologue of a long and epic project I began working on some time ago. I intend for this to span six ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part one)

    to bickazer ...oh, Riley's a boy? O_o You should have mentioned his gender earlier because I spent all this time thinking he was a girl. But on a side note ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part one)

    ok no complaining for where i cut the story off because this is going to be a long chapter most likely cut into three parts (its not finished yet) i ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 'Coven Born' Prologue

    chapter one to be posted today or tomorrow revisions to prologue based on slammoths and firestalkers posts, sorry livinginfantasy yours takes more time to go through so ill be going ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tag

    “Tag, you’re it,” said Jamie as he tapped me on my shoulder then darted into the backyard. Jamie was younger than I; he lived in the white house diagonal from ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art & Photography Gallery

    i liked the paintings it looked like you put a lot of time into them the first painting looks really cool did you do the flowers first and then the ...

    Aug 14, 2008


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus