User avatar

jules4848

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Vampires are not scary!

    make sure you do reviews before you post!!! 2 Reviews per story/pic post Enjoy YWS Hey In_the_Moonlight we seem to be following each other

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1 part 2

    hey you critique my story so much I figured it was time I returned the favor. I read part one just so I know what is going on Comments in ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I got published!

    CONGRATS!!!! Thats great keep it up!!!

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips for almost everything...

    thanks I'll add that in!!!

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips for almost everything...

    I thought so too, but you can never be too ill leave it in its mainly just to help explain things better I have a few more things to add ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips for almost everything...

    As explained in the title these tips can be applied to several different styles of writings. They were mainly for essays originally, but you can bend them to your will. ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part two)

    hez...um...on here I edited the part about "Do I have the book?..." part out of Chapter 1 Part 1... to make a cliffhanger. The version I emailed you has it ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part two)

    anyone have any idea why the format is all crazy...maybe its just my computer, but does anyone else have the story like wider then their screen. I don't know that ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part two)

    Ok WHO IS CARTER? you seemed to have asked that alot. Carter was mentioned during the prologue when describing Darious. Very important connection there. Next PROPHECIES. It took me forever ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part two)

    Ok I am very sorry this took so long before I got it posted. I was editing the first half plus this second half to provide just enough information, but ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    Tortall Books by Tamora Pierce...this includes.... The Lioness Quartet The Immortals Quartet Protector of the Small Quartet Tricksters Choice and Tricksters Queen Terrier and Bloodhound. My sister int

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Some Non-Fiction and Fiction Tips

    I added HOOKS. They are at the bottom of the entry and come in handy when writing essay that needs a good grade. -Jules

    Oct 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don Quixote de la Mancha... in 2008

    Ok, like In the Moonlight's Don Quixote de la Mancha story this was for the same project. We were told what the story was about then we had to make ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don Quixote de la Mancha- 2008 version

    I have a few things to say... 1) You captured the story better then I did. By the way I'm gonna post mine tonight. 2)Good idea. You know what mines ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Prologue

    dont worry, school doesn't actually start til Thursday. But I was freakin out over a ten page Math Packet with problems I couldn't solve. But I finished it. Now if ...

    Sep 4, 2008


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy