User avatar

jules4848

  • Other Poetry Re: Reasons Why Your Poem Is Bad.

    Haha... I liked this you definitely got your message across. Now I definitely know who not to ask when I want a critique. Just kidding!! The rythem was good and ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Edgar Allan Poe (revised completely)

    thanks I'm glad you like it. :D

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Working Title: Cat Steps

    And a note to all future critiquers- Feel free to be harsh. Ooo... I should have fun with this! ~~~~~~~~~~~[/color] Chapter 1 Kerani , of Shira , watched the dry, ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Edgar Allan Poe (revised completely)

    You just made a Poe fan happy Yay that means alot. And I did mean mothers with the 's'. Poe had a real mother who died of turburculoses (spell check?) ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    Looks like OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder) has spread!!!! GREAT POEM!!! If I showed it to people at school I would be run out of town! Well not the town, but ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Edgar Allan Poe (revised completely)

    Version 2 has been posted on Dec 15 930 PM EST Please enjoy I feel version two is much better

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Edgar Allan Poe (revised completely)

    Thanks, it's only a first draft, but I'm not a good poet. Poetry is usually something I don't write so I feel this is a good start. Thanks for the ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Edgar Allan Poe (revised completely)

    For school we are mainly focusing on works by Edgar Allan Poe. Our project was to create a poem to use as an Epitaph for Poe. An Epitaph is a ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Survey

    1) Total Number of Books You Own: I never really counted. Before my sister moved out: about 500 After my sister moved out: between 100-200 -we like the same kind ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope sorry I like Disney, well like the theme parks the channel is iffy TPBM plays sports all year round

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy Thanksgiving! I went (like always) to my grandparents, on my dad's side. My cousins all come and we go and eat lunch/dinner at the lodge down the street. I ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Where is the world going?

    Wow, I liked it. Like -trying to find a good word- it was as if I was there witnessing the things you said in your song. Nice work!

    Nov 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Everything Was Silent

    I already critiqued this like a month ago before your mom made you take it off. It's somewhere around here. Sorry In_the_Moonlight but I don't have time to go through ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Need help on debate

    ya... I should probably have taken this off. I had my debate last Wednesday. I got a solid score in everything but the time. My team had this plan that ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Need help on debate

    In Language Arts class for the past weeks we have been working on debates based on presidential candidates. Anyway we have everything written out only we can't put that on ...

    Oct 23, 2008


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)