User avatar

jules4848

  • Other Poetry Re: World War 1: Christmas 1914

    I wrote this after finishing a book called: Lord of the Nutcrackermen by Iain Lawrence (its realistic when it comes to history with a fantasy twist) Christmas 1914 No other ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed by Author

    I did it backwards because I didnt know there was a prologue at first so i read the first chapter. But it answered alot of my questions though. I still ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed by Author

    Lenght is not a problem when the story is good. Was their a prologue or something before this because I feel like I missed something. If there wasn't you will ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A title's in the works!

    Having no title is not that big a deal. Most authors dont name their work until they are completely finished. Your story is very good, but some of the wording ...

    Jul 6, 2008


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson