User avatar

jujubean05

  • Questions and Answers Re: Contests

    Thank you :)

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: Contests

    I have not been on in forever, and there used to be a place for contests on here. I was just wondering if there still was or if that got ...

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New!!!! I've been on YWS for one day!!

    Here is one of my older poems I don't think it's that good? Who know you'd break my heart You did your part Now I've got to pick up the ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: New!!!! I've been on YWS for one day!!

    I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I like writing poetry, short stories, and im currently writing a novel. I love music. I've written a few songs. I play flute. ...

    Feb 5, 2011


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday