User avatar

jujubean05

  • Media Reviews Re: Books!!!!

    Thanks! I Have Henderson's Witness and it is really good!

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books!!!!

    Thanks!! :)

    May 20, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books!!!!

    Thanks:D

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    When life hands you lemons make beef stew! When life hands you lemons chunk them at people you don't like. If you short get on a chair before you try ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books!!!!

    Thanks I've read most of those books. But Thanks sooooo much for your help!

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books!!!!

    I'm a bookaholic!! I've read almost every supernatural young adult book there is. I also like books like the ones Sarah Dessen and Nichalos Sparks write. So please all suggestions ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!!!

    I have A LOT of work to do on my writing. Can some people give me some advice to make my poems better?? Maybe more flowing or the rhymes connect ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books like "The Hunger Games"?

    I love any books that have been written by L.J. Smith. I think she is the bomb!! :D

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    I just got done reading The Dark Divine it was really good. I couldn't put it down. Also, Shiver and Linger . Hush, Hush was very good as well. Need ...

    Feb 5, 2011


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow