User avatar

jujubean05

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life In the Eyes Of a Godless Man

    I really liked this poem. My favorite part was the last line. I like the way you phrased it.

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Memories

    Thanks you guys I'll repost this popem soon after I revise it! Thanks for you alll the help!!!! :)

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    Who know you'd break my heart You did your part Now I've got to pick up the pieces I need your kisses I miss the way it use to be ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Memories

    You threw me down All I can do is frown You were such a heavy burden Now my heart is broken Our friendship shattered Lives have been altered Tears fall ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: When It Rains

    Loved.. Loved.. Loved it. I was really good. :D

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books like "The Hunger Games"?

    I love any books that have been written by L.J. Smith. I think she is the bomb!! :D

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books??? I need some....

    I just got done reading The Dark Divine it was really good. I couldn't put it down. Also, Shiver and Linger . Hush, Hush was very good as well. Need ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A cul de sac

    I really liked it!

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: New!!!! I've been on YWS for one day!!

    Here is one of my older poems I don't think it's that good? Who know you'd break my heart You did your part Now I've got to pick up the ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: New!!!! I've been on YWS for one day!!

    I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I like writing poetry, short stories, and im currently writing a novel. I love music. I've written a few songs. I play flute. ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Last Breath

    I felt sad as I was reading it, but I think that someone out there has felt this way. You captured that very well. Keep writing. You are really good.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Drowned

    I loved this poem. I couldn't stop reading it over and over. Another thing thanks for critiquing my first poem on YWS. I needed it!! :D

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Brand New Me!!!

    Thanks for those comments. I'm really working on my poetry. I love writing. I just didn't know if I should post my more depressing poems. I will try harder to ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain I Can Control

    Wow this poem really captures me. I love the flow but pain written in it. I totally can connect with this poem as well. It is great!! The darkness and ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple

    I absolutely loved it!!! and on top of that it is pretty true. :)

    Feb 5, 2011


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne