User avatar

jujubean05

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fighting for love

    I liked it as well, but I also agree with the other two comments.... Keep writing. It was good!

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    I loved it... I sang it... and I loved loved loved loved it!!!! Keep writing!!!!!

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: sometimes

    ummm ok

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: sometimes

    When youre around Ive finally found Someone who cares But you left scars On my heart so dear Now im in fear You, ill never get over I know its ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pain

    wow that was really good. I'm jealous you can do that off the top of your head!! lol... Thanks!!!!!

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pain

    Rain pouring from her eyes Pain on the rise Ten scars on her arm Men doing this harm Long sleeves swearing to secrecy I know it isn't that good, and ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Memories

    I revised it, but I don't think it is any better. Please comment your oppinion.

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books!!!!

    I'm a bookaholic!! I've read almost every supernatural young adult book there is. I also like books like the ones Sarah Dessen and Nichalos Sparks write. So please all suggestions ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Running

    Thanks. I enjoy writing short stories more. It's like a mini movie inside my head that only I can write down. You know what I mean?? plus I can use ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Running

    I fixed your two suggestions. I changed then slightly from what you said. Since you have read both, which do you prefer my peoms or my short story??

    Feb 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Running

    All I could think about was getting away as fast as I could. The white clouds forming by my mouth showed my quick breaths. I could not get in enough ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Gold Watch (chapter 1)

    Some parts were confusing to me. For example He paused his walking at the doorway maybe change it to He paused as he almost fell. He caught himself on the ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    True I write short stories, but they have mostly been for school. My teachers didn't give them back, so I don't have them. I will post some of my short ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    Thanks. Your comments have really helped me. My writing is off a lot. I love writing. IT is my passion, but I'm have trouble with the feel and rhymes of ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!!!

    I have A LOT of work to do on my writing. Can some people give me some advice to make my poems better?? Maybe more flowing or the rhymes connect ...

    Feb 6, 2011


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu