User avatar

jujubean05

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hero

    Shivers violently rippled through my entire body. I trembled with agonizing fear. Sweat rolled off my nose, and steam rose up from the cold, concrete floor. I was not quite ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    I totally understand I don't care much for this poem myself I dont even know why I posted it!! Thanks for your comment though please check out my short story ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    I totally understand I don't care much for this poem myself I dont even know why I posted it!! Thanks for your comment though please check out my short story ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    I totally understand I don't care much for this poem myself I dont even know why I posted it!! Thanks for your comment though please check out my short story ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    I don't really car for this poem myself. I don't know why I posted it. Please check out my short stoies though!!

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    I totally understand I don't care much for this poem myself I dont even know why I posted it!! Thanks for your comment though please check out my short story ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    I totally understand I don't care much for this poem myself I dont even know why I posted it!! Thanks for your comment though please check out my short story ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    I totally understand I don't care much for this poem myself I dont even know why I posted it!! Thanks for your comment though please check out my short story ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    I totally understand I don't care much for this poem myself I dont even know why I posted it!! Thanks for your comment though please check out my short story ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    I totally understand I don't care much for this poem myself I dont even know why I posted it!! Thanks for your comment though please check out my short story ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: To reach

    I loved it :pirate3:

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Kerosene Kisses

    I absolutely love concept. It is great. Make a few ajustments here and there. For example, some of the rhymes seemed a little forced, and the flow of the lines ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Age is fear

    I don't quite understand it. But I still liked the phrasing and the length

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deathless

    I really liked it. My favorite part was: And now the bones come, fallingfrom our endless dreamscape,where the onyx bowl at the rainbow’s end spews wraiths,and screams; forever lost,in the ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Own World

    That was very awesome!! I loved it!! It is a lot better then my poems are turning out to be!!! Keep up the awesome writing!!! :D

    Feb 7, 2011


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom