User avatar

jujubean05

  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    When life hands you lemons make beef stew! When life hands you lemons chunk them at people you don't like. If you short get on a chair before you try ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Headphones

    I did this for a contest :D. I'm very fond of my thesaurus, but I've seemed to have misplaced my favorite one. :( I do use quite alot though. Thanks ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Paul and Paulette

    Friday night Paul decided to go out clubbing. He walked up to the door and gave his fake I.D. and twenty dollars to the bouncer. The bouncer, still looking at ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Headphones

    Music drifts through the beautiful blue headphones. The simple sight of them soothes my very soul. The pure, unwavered sound that passes threw these tiny ear buds warms my heart. ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hero

    What does everyone else think about this short short story?? :pirate3:

    Feb 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hero

    What does everyone else think about this short short story?? :pirate3:

    Feb 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hero

    Thanks :D

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Memories

    Read the revised version below the orginal please! See what you think of that one!

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Memories

    Please read my revised version. I don't think it is any better, but I don't know..

    Feb 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Running

    Thank you all. Demeter, by the way, I am actually working on a novel. It's going to take me awhile, but I hope to have it published one day.

    Feb 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hero

    I changed the format and changed some words and sentences! Hope you like it!!!

    Feb 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hero

    I keep it kinda of vague on her where-abouts, because I want my readers to be able to think for themselves on how she got there and why she is ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hero

    Someone please comment!!!!

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books!!!!

    Thanks I've read most of those books. But Thanks sooooo much for your help!

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Who's at fault

    I don't really car for this poem myself. I don't know why I posted it. Please check out my short stoies though!!

    Feb 7, 2011


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)