User avatar

jujubean05

  • Other Poetry Re: Love poems from my past

    Lovedrunk I really can't describe it without a blushing face I hope everyone has felt it had their heart beat at this pace I really can't describe it Its really ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books!!!!

    Thanks:D

    Feb 22, 2011
  • General Articles Re: "Perfection"

    But it is still real!

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    This is super easy tbe second choice!!!!!!! Would you rather be followed and obsessed over constantly by a sparkly vampire or live with Justin Bieber singing to you every Second ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • General Articles Re: "Perfection"

    Its for a contest. That's why its posted.

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mask

    I keep going higherOn this ladder of griefThe clouds of sorrow clearBut for moments very brief. This is my favorite stanza. I like it alot. It is very good

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Running Away

    I like it! :D

    Feb 20, 2011
  • General Articles Re: "Perfection"

    What is perfection? To me it is the story of my life. My mother and everyone else expects it from me. Amazing grades, exellent health, exquisite band performances, and fantastics ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shattered

    You gave me hope You gave me faith You took me home You gave me strength (Very very good) Like a bird in the sky You raised me high You ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Duty calls

    With a gray hood over my I couldn't see anything, but that was the least of my problems. (Add eyes in there) My hands were feeling soft and wet, almost ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the star who couldnt twinkle

    Okay, capitalization is key! There is no capitalization at all! Then you need commas. After long openers to a sentence -long prepotional phrases- put commas. Also when you don't absolutely ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gone

    Every so often, she gave me a smile and her blue-green eyes would come alive and make me forget about everything else ( Try making me forget instead of and ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Headphones

    Thanks:D

    Feb 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Paul and Paulette

    It's for a contest.

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    That's easy. I'd save the person, then became a famous hero! What if you were forced to marry a monkey, and tried to kill you because there were no bananas ...

    Feb 20, 2011


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint