User avatar

jujubean05

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thankyou for Deceiving me

    Pieces of my soul, scatterd to point the way. *scattered* Parts of me, my life, freshly hung each day. Myself, bared to the world, with everything to show and nothing ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Juliet

    The leaves roll in by a spot by the lake, over silver waters they sail to our feet, under a white-hot sun where jet hair flows through my hands; crushed ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (No name and unfinished)

    Anymore reviews??

    Mar 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (No name and unfinished)

    Thanks for the review. -Juliann

    Mar 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (No name and unfinished)

    Prologue Hot breath on the base of my neck sent shivers through every nerve. Time seemes to have stopped. My life would never had ended this way, but Katrinia loved ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hero

    Thank you! I have really been considering adding more. I've been a little discouraged here lately about writing and I've been super busy. This week is spring break though so ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prologue

    I was wondering if this would be a good prologue for a book??? Hot breath on the base of my neck sent shivers through every nerve. Life seemed to have ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: (Unfinished)

    Thanks for the comments!

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: (Unfinished)

    Wind raised the long curls off the nape of my neck. Leaves danced over my black combat boots. Dark grey clouds billowed over-head. Fog made it impossible to see anything ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hero

    Do you guys like the format or no?

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Time

    Yesterday I was a sprout, Youthful, young, taintless and unblemished. Try just unblemished. I had nothing to worry about. Today I'm a fresh flower, Bright coloured, vivid, loved and cherished. ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Sorry

    I’m sorry I gave you this rose, And I’m sorry I turned it black. Sorry for every lie I said; Wishing now I can take it back. I’m sorry that ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: speechless

    with a million things to say, Use capital letters if your going to use punctuations my mind growing weak i think about you all the time, all these words to ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • General Articles Re: "Perfection"

    What do other people think??

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Nothing's gonna be okay

    Eyes watching, it’s in the fireplace, An evil, burning face Whispering, I know what you desire. Before bursting in to fire. (I like te rhyme scheme) Mouth laughing, it’s in ...

    Feb 22, 2011


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy