User avatar

judi_patootie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Misfire

    Thank you!

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead Inside

    I agree w/ the purple balloon. I think it repeats too much and makes the reader lose interest. Use different sorts of words and the poem will be good. ~~Judi ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear Diane

    Colleen pretty much sums up everything that i would have said... and i really did like the pictures i could see in my head.. well done on describing it! ~~*Judi*~~

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Changes

    I like the concept.. but i think you need to add more like one or two more stanzas to get the reader more interested. I agree with the people above ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Misfire

    One little misfire. It may be a nuclear weapon, Or a few harmful words. A mistaken wrong move: It causes a world of difference. Chaos unravels. Disorder erupts. Nothing is ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost

    I liked this poem a lot it was deep and that is what makes every poem a good one! ~~*Judi Patootie*~~

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love in the Crossroads

    even though the rhyme scheme causes you to add things just to keep it going this is really good. I understood the meaning just fine. Nice work! ~~Judi

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Misfire

    One little misfire It may be a nuclear weapon Or a few harmful words A mistaken wrong move I causes a world of difference Chaos unravels Disorder erupts Nothing is ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Am I desperate??

    Don't go too hard on me this is my first post -------------------------------------------- Am I desperate in this world of ours? I always look up to the stars And they shine ...

    Oct 31, 2006


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey