User avatar

jpen510

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone

    Hey hey Mickey! I'm glad you got a warm welcome to YWS but of course I wouldn't expect any less. :) It really is a great site, full of wonderful ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY

    Hey Toxic! Just know that this site is great! So many good writers, all with different stuff to bring to the table. I'm excited to see what you bring! Don't ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so it begins!

    Lauren- Yes I have to admit, Tale of Two Cities didn't become one of my favorites till I read it after I graduated from high school. I would definitely suggest ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so it begins!

    Hi Emily! And thanks :D Well I haven't really been writing avidly for very long, so I can't say that I have one type of thing that I like to ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so it begins!

    What's going on everyone? Rather new to the writing world, but pumped to get to know some people and just write!

    May 13, 2010


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin