User avatar

jpen510

  • Welcome Mat Re: And so it begins!

    Lauren- Yes I have to admit, Tale of Two Cities didn't become one of my favorites till I read it after I graduated from high school. I would definitely suggest ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Study Hall Music

    Well I don't know too much about poetry, but I really liked this! It was beautifully written! I breath in the air and it is sweet With the history Of ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so it begins!

    Hi Emily! And thanks :D Well I haven't really been writing avidly for very long, so I can't say that I have one type of thing that I like to ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Melvin Harvey does the unexpected

    I really enjoyed this, I mean who hasn't daydreamed in school or at work about being somewhere else, being someone different and important? You have some really good descriptions and ...

    May 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silence (otherwise known as Invisibility)-edited

    Ok, so here's my attempt at revision. I took into account all the comments from everyone on here and some from outside YWS, so those are all included in here. ...

    May 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Street Preformer

    I really felt the disappointment at the end as his guitar is stolen and he realizes he can never escape his station of life. You did really well with drawing ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so it begins!

    What's going on everyone? Rather new to the writing world, but pumped to get to know some people and just write!

    May 13, 2010


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling