User avatar

joshuapaul

  • Will Review For Food Re: Review Trading Center

    Oct 20, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    here you go, Jash

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: -2020

    Ha! I was hoping to feel enlightened at the end of it, as though you were framing something deeper with this rant stylistic alternative. But I didn't, that's okay though. ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ad Infinitum (first 5.8k words, tentative title)

    I will be back for you.

    Oct 19, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Charlie II's WRFF Thread

    Charlie, why don't you take a look at this for me.

    Oct 19, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    yes, I want some.[URL]

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Magnificent Humphrey Wolf Adams (Part One)

    The Magnificent Humphrey Wolf Adams He was bent and sucking like a landed carp. His eyes vacant, peering out at the canvas from looped bruise – oddly, it reminded him ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Writing Haiku

    I would like to think I had something to do with this (the posting of the poem, not the poem itself, of course.) Or more likely it was a case ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Poetry was here

    I am unqualified to truly critique this, I must say. Whenever I critique poetry I feel inadequate, the fool choking down popcorn at the theatre, or the kids in black ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Forest

    Ah, and more comes. Lovely.

    Oct 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Laugh, Jane, Laugh

    Want more points? Write more reviews, but don't write them for the points, write them because you will grow as a writer. Writing reviews trains your eyes to spot errors, ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hook. Chapter 1.

    I will be careful with this. I am eager to critique it, but the stock templates (regarding show don't tell , cliches, extraneous observations) won't do. This is damn good. ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Not just Child's Play

    I'm coming, trust me. I haven't forgotten to get to review this, just a little busy. Back soon.

    Oct 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Semi-conscious Reasoning (1. Dan)

    Okay so Twit gave this a decent once over and I will try not to repeat anything she has already said. For me the problem with this is an accumulation ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A New Discovery

    Congrats on being published. The writing itself is sound. However this is blighted with cliches and at times weak imagery/writing. Blue = Weak writing Red = Cliche “What is going ...

    Oct 12, 2011


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault